WILLIAM GOES PSYCHO AND BURNS CAR is an episode in the William series.
William is raging at his Xbox again. His mother, Violette, calls him down. Then, his dad, Bill, turns the internet off. William comes down and yells at Bill. William goes outside with a towel, and then grabs the fire materials. William is ready to start a fire in Bill's car. Violette calls Bill down to tell him about the car and ends up setting the car on fire. Violette and Bill flip out & Bill ends up extinguishing the fire, and then William throws rocks into the car. After the fire, Violette asks him to sit down and tells him that he should see a doctor. Later, Violette shows the damage done.
Things Destroyed Edit
|Bill's car||William||Lit on fire and rocks thrown||Interior is burned and the fabric on the seats is charred. Exterior, however, is mostly unharmed.|
- Bill refers to him burning the car on later videos when he brings up about his bad behaviors, resulting in his relationship problems with William.
- This video has a "DISCLAIMER" note in the description that reads, "William is not your typical kid and this is not typical results for putting a car on fire. DON'T TRY THIS YOURSELF AT HOME OR ANYWHERE!!!, it could be extremely, maybe fatally dangerous!"
- This hints towards this episode being the darkest in the series.
- William's mom, Violette, states that William needs to see the doctor (therapist) for his behavior.
- If you listen closely at 3:08, you can hear Bill angrily chastising William, saying, "You're a f**king idiot!"
- Bill's car was a early 2000s Saturn S-Series between model years 2000-2002.