William and Lucy are fighting on whether they should get Vanilla Cake or Chocolate cake. Violette says that it's Lucy's birthday and that she can get her own cake which she chooses Vanilla and William complains that Vanilla is disgusting. After some fighting in the car Lucy has had enough of William's Bad Behavior and decided to flip him off which made Violette freak out. They have to get Lucy's cake at Walmart, because it was the only store open as a result of William and Lucy fighting. William eventually agrees to vanilla cake, but says it with air quotations Lucy gets a vanilla cake, which William doesn't approve. When they go home to sing happy birthday and eat cake, William refuses to look at Lucy, and William slams the cake in Lucy's face destroying the cake, and her makeup which outraged the Family for his bad behavior and ruining a special night for Lucy. The family didn't think William smashing a cake in Lucy's face was funny but William laughed and told her to Get Rekt. Lucy tries to kick William out of her house because she was mad at William ruining her birthday and her makeup. Violette offers to do something with Lucy without William being involved.
People felt bad for Lucy, even supporting her with her choice of cake, one person even saying they would never fight a pretty girl, and says 1 like = one vanilla cake for Lucy.
- Bill says "Dingbat" and "Jerk" only once this video.
- Despite Lucy's birthday being ruined, Lucy is calm about her vanilla cake being slammed in her face.
- This is one of the few videos where Lucy flips William off.
- This is one of the few videos where all characters freak-out
- This is one of the few episodes when their Grandma appears.
- Many rare events happen in this video.
- This was also the first time Lucy stuck up the middle finger.
- This is the first time William told Lucy to Get Rekt.